Check out the new line of VP candidate Sarah Palin Barbies. Another e-mail that claims if you forward it to 11 of your friends you will see a cool video of Sarah Palin Barbie on your computer. Silly. But we’re sure someone in Silicon Valley (or Alley) is working on the technology as we speak… Anyway, this one is pretty funny if you’re a guy. We like the Sarah Palin National Security Crisis Barbie best. Any opinion Ladies?
DO THIS, ITS HILARIOUS”
READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END-THERE’S A TRICK TO IT.
Finally a Barbie I can relate to! At long last, here are some NEW Sarah Palin Barbie dolls just in time for the election! These are sure to be a hit with soccer moms and tax cutting conservatives alike!
1. The Sarah Palin National Security Crisis Barbie. For those moments when Vladimir Putin invades another tiny little country you’ve never even heard of. Press Sarah Palin National Security Crisis Barbie’s bellybutton and watch her face turn beet red while tiny drops of perspiration appear on her forehead. Comes with hand-held fan and tiny tissues.
2. The Sarah Palin VP Nominee Barbie. Watch as VP Nominee Barbie tries to make the case that she has foreign policy experience since Alaska is right next door to Russia, not to mention all those pesky Canadians to the east. Comes with a complete set of talking points and one line rejoinders to fend off all those annoying media questions.
3. The Sarah Palin Moose Huntin’ Barbie. See Moose Huntin’ Barbie hunt and kill innocent animals in the wild, not for their meat but for the sport of it. plus their antlers. Comes with all the necessary hunting gear, knives and shotguns needed to take down a six pointer, plus just enough rope to strap your prize to the hood of your Moose Huntin’ Barbie SUV.
4. The Sarah Palin I’ve Had Five Babies Barbie. Hide Barbie’s droopy triceps with these new, roomier-sleeved gowns. Good news on the tummy front, too — muumuus with tummy-support panels are included.
5. The Sarah Palin Hockey Mom Barbie. All that experience as a cheer-leader is really paying off as Barbie dusts off her old high school megaphone to root for Babs and Ken McCain, Jr. Comes with minivan in robin-egg blue or white, and cooler filled with doughnut holes and fruit punch.
6. The Sarah Palin Mid-life Crisis Barbie. It’s time to ditch Ken McCain. Barbie needs a change, and Alonzo (her personal trainer) just what the doctor ordered, along with Prozac. They’re hopping in her new red Miata and heading for the Napa Valley to open a B&B. Includes a real tape of “Breaking Up Is Hard to Do.”
7. The Sarah Palin Divorced Barbie. Sells for $199.99. Comes with Ken McCain’s ‘s seven houses, Ken’s car, Ken’s campaign bus and Ken’s boat.
8. The Sarah Palin Recovery Barbie. Too many RNC convention parties have finally caught up with the ultimate party girl. Now she does Twelve Steps instead of dance steps. Clean and sober, she’s going to meetings religiously. Comes with a little copy of The Big Book and a six-pack of Diet Coke.
9. The Sarah Palin Post-Menopausal Barbie. This Barbie wets her pants when she sneezes, forgets where she puts things, and cries a lot. She is sick and tired of Ken McCain starting unnecessary wars with foreign nations. Comes with Depends and Kleenex. As a bonus this year, the book “Getting In Touch with Your Inner Self” is included.
If you forward to 11 people a video comes on your screen. This works. I don’t know how…but it works, you have to send this email to no less than 11 people. Somehow, from the return path generated, you’ll receive…something, and it is funny!!!! This is the coolest thing I’ve ever gotten! All you
have to do is send it to 11 people and this little video comes up on your screen and shows the funniest clip. I can’t tell you what it is but I was laughing so hard! So spend a few seconds to send this and you’ll be glad you did!