One night a lonely girl had been eating shwarma at a snackbar. She wen there because the cute guys who worked there gave her frrebies and had been especially generous with the yummy garlic-and-yogurt sauce. After her meal she went bar hopping, but suddenly fell ill and collapsed.
A doctor at the scene diagnosed her as having acute food poisoning, so an ambulance was called and she was taken to the hospital. There the contents of her stomach were pumped out and sent to the laboratory for testing.
To the dismay of hospital staff (not to mention the poor victim) they discovered a large quantity of sperm inside her stomach, which was later diagnosed as having been produced by at least five different males.
After the victim clarified to the hospital staff that she did not voluntarily swallow this, the police was alerted. They immediately focused their attention on the snackbar, and after a couple of days the five employees at the bar confessed to having pulled this awful trick.
Of course the snackbar was closed immediately and all employees were sent to prison.
According to urban myth expert Lee Rudolph: Being a UL doesn’t keep a story from being true; but the story you’ve told is suspect in at least a couple of details.
(1) The girl in your story was diagnosed as having acute food poisoning, so an ambulance was called and she was taken to hospital. But ingestion of semen doesn’t cause acute food poisoning! though your own language in the post (“it’s gruesome”, “awful trick”, etc.) is a reminder that the thought of ingesting semen can provoke significant (and possibly stomach-turning) anxiety in some people.
(2) Upon analysis, the “large quantity of sperm inside her stomach” was later diagnosed as having been produced by at least five different males. But simple kinds of analysis wouldn’t show that! (Gussy up the story with oh-so-fashionable DNA testing if you want to keep this detail.)